Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tuesday Tidbits - November 18



This is my first attempt at having my own regular "column" on my own blog. I guess we'll see how it goes.


Tuesday Tidbits is about, well, tidbits of this and tidbits of that, every Tuesday. Stay tuned as I'm working on adding more regular columns shortly. Tuesdays will be my time for everyday ramblings, I suppose you could say.
So, on with the show. Today's topic: Twittering
I wasn't sure exactly what I was going to talk about today. Sometimes I have so much to say and other times it's all jumbled in there together and I can't sort out what's what. So, I figured I'd say a few things about this new Twitter thing. Ok, maybe it's not that new to you, but seeing as how I just joined, it's a new toy for me.
When I first began blogging not too long ago I was simply amazed that people were so curious about other people they didn't know or had never met before. Blogs have grown like weeds since the concept's inception. Now - there's this new thing - Twittering. People actually want to know what you're doing at any given minute of every single day. Amazing! Is my life and times so interesting to others? I don't know...but I can say I'm fascinated at what others are doing! The strangest thing about it for me is that I don't know these people beyond the Net. So far I have no immediate friends or family that I follow or is following me - I don't even know if they know that Twittering exists!
Well, anyway, for me the world just got a little smaller! And if you're still reading this rambling...thanks! Let's Twitter!
Dana

1 comment:

  1. I am a horrible twit! I don't think I've updated in 2 weeks and I have to wonder, too, does anyone really want to know what exactly I'm doing?:)

    ReplyDelete