Thursday, November 13, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook



Outside my window it is a bit foggy this morning. It looks a little chilly, but when I went out on the front porch it was actually warm.


I am thinking about my date with my husband and kids tomorrow evening. It's been a while since we've gone to see a movie and I'm looking forward to it!


I am thankful for my husband who works so hard so that I can stay home with our children.


From the learning rooms - We have two Algebra assignments to complete today since we missed yesterday's. However, we have a lunch date today with Dad and some out of town friends so I don't know that this will be accomplished!


From the kitchen it looks to be a simple dinner tonight. Something along the lines of a casserole maybe.


I am wearing my pajamas!


I am creating new daily themes for my blog. It helps keep me organized and focused and hopefully someone will like what I post!


I am going back to the theater this evening for play rehearsal! The two older girls are doing "A Christmas Carol" this year - one is a character in the play, the other is tech crew.


I am reading a book by Nora Roberts.


I am hoping I get everything done this week!


I am hearing the sounds of the girls waking up and moving around. The dog's nails clipping on the floor. The quiet hum of the refrigerator.


Around the house I see things that need picking up, a few dishes in the sick that need washed, a pile of laundry that needs putting away. But, oh, here I sit blogging away....


One of my favorite things is talking to my husband after a long day.


A few plans for the rest of the week: to get through our weekly assignments and get our chores done!


Here is picture thought I am sharing:

No comments:

Post a Comment