Monday, November 17, 2008


FOR TODAY: November 17th
Outside my window it is a bright sunny day. No clouds in the sky - but I know it's chilly out there!
I am thinking about our hectic schedule this eveing: modeling at 5:30 and a full show rehearsal at 6:00.
I am thankful for my older girls being such indepent learners!
From the learning rooms we're doing Algebra...again.
From the kitchen: there are dirty dishes waiting to be done from this morning's breakfast. Did I just post about organization? Oh, well...that comes in the afternoon!
I am wearing a bright pink t-shirt with gray sweats and comfy socks.
I am creating my recipe list for our Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners.
I am going to sit and play Collapse when all the chores are done!
I am reading a book by Nora Roberts.
I am hoping I have time to put on some makeup before heading out the door!
I am hearing classical music coming out of my computer speakers. We like to listen to classical while schoolwork is being done.
Around the house I see that Ainsley did not pick up her toys like Mommy said to. But, nap time is more important for Mommy's sanity so I'll leave her alone for now.
One of my favorite things is talking to my husband in the middle of the day.
A few plans for the rest of the week: get the program for the play finished.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing...

No comments:

Post a Comment