Monday, October 12, 2009

The Value of Friends

I have another subject that I'm going to post on today, but this topic really came to my attention this weekend and I felt a need to express it.

For the past couple of weeks I've had some medical issues I've been dealing with. I ended up in the emergency room on Saturday. Without going into all the details, which is not what this post is about, I was reminded of what fantastic people I have surrounding me. It brings me to tears to think that God has given these people into my life and that they each have a purpose there. It is still so amazing to me when I have a moment of clarity and see His hand on a situation and all the people He touches and brings together for a specific purpose.

So, to my friends who were there for me these last few days, thank you from the bottom of my heart....

Michelle
Sharon
Amy
Jeanne
Jen

and I don't want to leave out a new special person who has added his prayers along with his mother's, Logan - my daughter's sweet new boyfriend.

I am so blessed beyond measure to have all of you in my life. What a true gift from God! - even you Jeanne! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment