Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Perry Georgia State Fair


We went to the State Fair in Perry Georgia this past weekend -look who we met! This is my husband's favorite police officer. ;) There's something to be said for small town policing, I can tell you. It's too bad we don't have more Mayberrys these days.

The weather was great for a fair. Hot and muggy! We actually expected it to be overcast but, alas, no, not for us.



This was a sign I just had to get a shot of. It was displayed proudly outside the bungee jump contraption that my four year old daughter JUST.HAD.TO.DO!! See pic below....





























Here's a cute shot of one of my other daughters and her boyfriend who went with us. He won her this big bear that she named "Jeff" and later won her a little green frog, too. How sweet and mushy is that?!















And, here's me with the 4-year old again.


No comments:

Post a Comment