Saturday, August 16, 2008

Reflections of Summer

I haven't posted in a while because life just seems to get away from me. My older girls are trickling back home - they've been away for the entire summer. We're going through some transition. One of them is home and re-learning how to do dishes and laundry again. Her grandmother did everything for her over the summer! The other daughter will be back Labor Day weekend. She spent the summer with other family members.

I was looking through some photos and video clips today and thought I'd share some that I found.



What better way to spend the summer than outside eating a melting popsicle. This is what being a kid is all about! We had an ice cream truck cruise through our subdivision and, remembering it when I was a kid, I ran out to the street and bought ice cream! Those were the days!

The video below is one I took of our new Chihuahua puppy. He found this ball that was bigger than he is! Small dogs have such huge personalities. I know - we always had big dogs (german shepards, doberman, labs). This is our first small dog. What a character!



I'd love to hear what others have been doing this summer.

Until next time!

Happy Homeschooling!

No comments:

Post a Comment