Saturday, August 1, 2009

Thirty-One

Hi everyone. I know, it's been a long, long time since I've posted anything. Lots of changes around my house and I hope to be able to get back in the swing of things. I miss blogging and reading the blogs of my cyber-friends. I hope you'll bear with me and help me out a bit.

Today, I wanted to introduce you to a new product that I recently came across.

The company is called Thirty-One. It was founded by a Christian woman, Cindy Monroe, about six years ago. It has grown to nearly 10,000 consultants!

The products are very good quality and great looking! And they offer monogramming for almost all of their items.

And the other thing I love about this company, they have a line for teens and a line for children. Talk about some cute things!

So, here's the link if you want to check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment