Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Little Bloggy Love

Valentine's Day is right around the corner. But instead of focusing on the traditional form of it, I'd like to see who everyone in the blogosphere loves - meaning, what blogs are your faves. Ok - I admit I have an ulterior motive. I love to read blogs and am always surfing to see who's out there. I thought this would be a great way to get others involved, too.

So, do you like to read blogs? What are your favorite blogs? Post at least three including the links and make sure you tell your faves that you posted about them. Sign up below with Mr. Linky.

My faves are:

1. Critical Mass: Rae Ann is so sweet and talented. Her posts just tickle my funny bone! And I love the updates to her blog.

2. The LPM Blog: This is Beth Moore's blog. I love the Beth Moore bible studies. I learned about them not too long ago when I joined one at my church. I love that her daughter's post on this blog too!



3. Homeschool Creations: I just recently came across and started following this blog. Wow! She has a ton of great ideas, product reviews, and giveaways. I absolutely love it, and so do a lot of other people! She has over 500 followers.




And I'd like to mention a brand new blog, Well-Watered Garden. This is the blog of my ex-husband's wife. She just started it last week and I thought I would help her gain some followers. (I know...some may think it's a little strange considering the relationship, but God teaches us to love our neighbors, right? In any case, I actually like her! She's a spunky, Christian woman and she's good to my daughter! ;) LOL)

And now, let's hear who you love to read!


No comments:

Post a Comment