Saturday, February 6, 2010

Comment Luv


So, I just joined up with Harriet B and a bunch of other bloggers for some February Comment Luv. I luv comments, but I don't get them often enough! I'm not an everyday blogger but I do try to get on here once or twice a week. With my schedule it's nearly impossible for me to post something every single day. I guess I need to have a theme or a purpose for my blog, I don't know.
I do love to visit other blogs. I love to see who's out there and what they are doing. I guess that's why the blogosphere is so wildly popular. We all have a curiousity about what strangers are doing.
I hope you'll come along with me, Harriet, and the others and join in on a little comment luv this month! :) I'm sure you won't be sorry!

3 comments:

  1. Stopping by from harriets comment love to say hi. It's fun I've done it before and yes, it is kind of time consuming but you do find a few blogs you end up loving so usually its worth it!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there.
    I'm stopping by to thank you for signing up to participate in Blog Love Commenting this month.
    Thanks so much!
    Harriet

    ReplyDelete