Sunday, December 27, 2009

New Year's Resolution - New Blog

Dear Readers,

I have had a very nasty seed lurking in my brain for some time now. I have tried to ignore it but it keeps raising its ugly head and poking at me. It is demanding my attention. In fact, I blogged about it sometime last year, I think, but I quickly decided that this blog was definitely not the place for it.

It's not what you might think. It's far worse.

The topic: Human Trafficking.

I've started a new blog that will be dedicated to raising awareness of this terrible evil. I'm not a professional blogger and I have no experience in this field. I am simply an anti-slavery advocate that hopes I can somehow help a little in the fight against human slavery. It's a very real problem and it's happening every day in our own neighborhoods!

If you feel led, you can read my new blog, The Anti-Slavery Project. Feel free to follow if you are interested in learning more.

No comments:

Post a Comment