Sunday, March 8, 2009

New Me Challenge



Sadly, I've fallen off the wagon these last two weeks! Miraculously, I have not gained any pounds and have been able to maintain what I've lost, however, I can feel the sluggishness beginning to set back in.

My husband and I re-affirmed our vow of healthier living yesterday and donned out work out clothes to hit the pavement again. It felt good to be walking again but I could tell I hadn't walked in a while - I was pretty tired after only two laps.

So, it's back to the grind tomorrow - up early to go walking. Springtime is right around the corner and I have a family reunion in May that I would like to lose 10 pounds for.

My challenge for myself and you this week: Find healthy snacks to eat as opposed to sweet snacks.

Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I fell off the wagon too. Don't know how to clamber back on at the moment. I'm sure I'll work it out when everything gets TIGHT!

    ReplyDelete