Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Bear With Me

This is my brand new blog and as a new venture it will need some tweaking. I've seen some really awesome blog sites out there and mine lacks a lot to be desired! That's ok. It will give me something to do in my spare time. WAIT! Did I say "spare time"? What am I thinking? Who has that anymore these days?

In case you're reading this and wondering about me, I rarely have spare time. I'm just an everyday woman with too much on her plate. Between homeschooling, running a home-based business or two, Girl Scouts, Cub Scouts, violin lessons, horse lessons, dance lessons, laundry, field trips, and forming a new homeschool group, I RARELY have spare time! But...I am my own worst enemy. My husband says I have volunteer-itis. I'm sure he's right.

So, as I move along on this new blogging wagon and I seem a little frazzled, unkempt, and scatterbrained you'll know why.

Does anyone else suffer from this all-consuming ITIS?

No comments:

Post a Comment