Friday, November 6, 2009

Fun Friday - It's Just A Joke!


Our 4-year old is in to telling jokes lately. She mostly tries to tell knock-knock jokes that make no sense at all (but we laugh anyway!). I came across these this morning and thought I'd share and hopefully bring you a little laughter too. (They are NOT knock-knock jokes!)
If anyone is or has taken Spanish...these are for you. :) (You've got to have the accent!)
Spanish Words of the Day

1. *Cheese* The teacher told Pepito to use the word cheese in a sentence. Pepito replies: Maria likes me, and cheese cute.

2.. *Mushroom* When all my family get in the car there's not mushroom.

3. *Shoulder* My friend wants 2 become a citizen, but she didn't know how to read so I shoulder.

4. *Texas* When I'm not home my friend always Texas me. She wonders where I am!
5. *Wheelchair* We only have one enchilada left but don't worry wheelchair.

6. *Chicken* *wing* My wife plays the lottery so chicken wing.

No comments:

Post a Comment